Content mentioned in this page as Country of Joestu/Joestu refers to the now District of Joban/Joban.
We are distinct from current Country of Joestu and have no relationship with them.
Joban Client Mod is an addon mod for the Minecraft Transit Railway mod that adds various blocks/functionalities.
Currently supports 1.16.5 - 1.20.1 Forge/Fabric.
This wiki aims to provide detailed descriptions and history on each blocks and it's recipe, as well as the technical aspects of the mod.
The namespace of this mod is
jsblock due to it's legacy name "Joestu Block Mod".
Version 2 (Rewrite)
Joban Client Mod is currently being rewritten from scratch, designed from the ground up for MTR 4.0.0, and will be released under the version number 2.x.x.
Those interested may view the source repo here, it is however still in early stages with many incomplete features.
More details will be announced as it approach closer to the final release, along with an alpha/beta version shipped before it.
The current series of Joban Client Mod (1.x.x) will no longer receive feature updates, and there is currently no plan to port the Version 1 of the mod to MTR 4.0.0, with the intention that the newly rewritten version would supersede the current series.
You may download this mod from any of the source below:
For Normal Players
- For a list of all JCM blocks, see Blocks.
- For a list of JCM changelog, see Changelogs
- To learn more about adding new types of PIDS Preset, see Joban PIDS
For Technical Players
- To check what mixins JCM has applied, please see Mixins
- To see what packet JCM sends and receives, please check Packets
Architectury Loom & Architectury Plugin - Make multiplatform development easier
Architectury API - Required by Minecraft Transit Railway
Fabric API - Required by Minecraft Transit Railway
Forgix - Merge both Forge & Fabric version into one jar
Manifold - Preprocessor to ease cross version development
ParchmentMC - Provide parameter name mappings for Mojang mapping.
Minecraft Transit Railway - Used for registering content and other functional blocks.
Minecraft Mappings - Cross version mappings
Mod Menu - Allows configuring for Mod Menu users running on Fabric
Q: How do I add PIDS Preset?
A: We have not fully documented the instructions. However if you have basic JSON knowledge, you can download the example resource pack in the Joban PIDS article and modify it to create new PIDS Preset.
Q: Can I include this mod in my modpack?
A: Yes, you are more welcomed to do so!
Q: Will you upload the mod to CurseForge?
A: No. There's a lack of human resources to maintain the project on CurseForge, along with other UI issues and inconveniences makes it simply isn't worth doing. Please however do not re-upload the mod without our consent, it will only make things harder to keep track of.
Q: Packsquash skipped my Joban PIDS Preset Images/Textures, what do I do?
A: You should put all your textures inside a folder named
textures under the
jsblock folder, that way packsquash will recognize that folder (As it also exist in vanilla Minecraft) and processes the textures. This is the recommended location to put your textures in, even if not using packsquash.
Please check the Troubleshooting section listed below first.
If you need any help on installing this mod, or providing bug reports/suggestions, please join our Discord Server
Before doing that however, please read the following:
- This mod is for Minecraft Java Edition only
- We will not port the mod to Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- If you need help with the installation of the mod, we officially support:
- Official Minecraft Launcher
- Support outside these launcher are not always guaranteed.
- We strongly recommend purchasing a genuine Minecraft Account, we will not provide assistance if you failed to do so. (Bug Reports or Suggestions are not affected)
Known issues and information
- If you are on 1.16.5 running an Intel GPU, this mod may crash your game if you try to turn on MTR fonts via MTR Mod. This is due to us using TTF font provided by Minecraft (For simplicity reasons), which will crash game before 1.17. (This doesn't occur after 1.17, you may safely turn on MTR Fonts)
- Optifine with shaders may cause rendering issues (Such as text turned to red and characters turning to rectangle). In this case please uninstall Optifine and use the alternatives (There's nothing we can do about it at the moment)
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct Minecraft version
- Make sure the version you downloaded is compatible with the MTR version you have. (See Changelogs).