Content mentioned in this page as Country of Joestu/Joestu refers to the now District of Joban/Joban.
We are distinct from current Country of Joestu and have no relationship with them.
Joban Client Mod is an addon for the Minecraft Transit Railway mod that adds various blocks/functionalities.
This wiki aims to provide detailed descriptions and history on each blocks, and also the technical aspect of the mod.
The namespace of this mod is
jsblock due to it's legacy name "Joestu Block Mod"
For Normal Users
For Technical Users
- To see what JCM does when the game launches, check out Startup Behavior.
- To check what mixins JCM has applied, please see Mixins
- To see what packet JCM sends and receives, please check Packets
Architectury Loom & Architectury Plugin - Make multiplatform development easier
Architectury API - Required by Minecraft Transit Railway
Fabric API - Required by Minecraft Transit Railway
ParchmentMC - Provide parameter name mappings for Mojang mapping.
Minecraft Transit Railway - Used for registering content and other functional blocks.
Minecraft Mappings - Cross version mappings
Mod Menu - Allows configuring for Mod Menu users running on Fabric
If you need any help on installing this mod, or providing bug reports/suggestions, please join our Discord Server
Before doing that however, please read the following:
- This mod is for Minecraft Java Edition only
- We will not port the mod to Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- If you need help with the installation of the mod, we officially support:
- Official Minecraft Launcher
- Support outside these launcher are not always guaranteed.
- We strongly recommend purchasing a genuine Minecraft Account, we will not provide assistance if you failed to do so. (Bug Reports or Suggestions are not affected)